Here’s a quick and easy snack or light meal from Betty Crocker. Chili with cornbread already included! These are easy to put together and can be topped with corn chips or anything else you prefer. What a great little bite to eat for families on the go!
Chili and Cornbread Cupcakes
- 1 pouch (6.5 oz) Betty Crocker® cornbread & muffin mix
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Green Giant™ Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn (from 12-oz bag), thawed
- 2 cans (15 oz each) chili with beans
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (3 oz)
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 cup corn chips
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions (4 medium)
DirectionsHeat oven to 400°F. Place foil baking cup in each of 18 regular-size muffin cups.In medium bowl, stir cornbread mix, milk, melted butter, chili powder and egg just until moistened. Fold in corn. Spoon about 1 tablespoon cornbread mixture into each muffin cup. Top each with about 3 tablespoons chili.Bake 18 minutes; sprinkle each with 2 teaspoons cheese; bake 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes; remove from pan and top each with dollop of sour cream. Sprinkle with corn chips and green onions. Serve immediately.