Are you looking for a relatively low calorie dessert that is also delicious? How about a “skinny” version of a pineapple cupcake like this recipe from Shugary Sweets? These are super easy to make, too, as an added bonus!
- 1 box Yellow Cake mix (dry ingredients only)
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapples (don’t drain)
- 1 container (8 oz) Light Cool Whip (thawed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degree. Line cupcake tin with paper liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat dry cake mix with can of crushed pineapples. Using a 1/4 cup measuring scoop, spoon mixture into cupcake liners. Fill about 1/2-2/3 full.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes. Remove and cool completely.
- Once cooled, scoop Cool Whip onto each cupcake using a cookie scoop. Add sprinkles if desired. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours until chilled. Serve and enjoy.