There are two almost universal truths about summer: the first is that it is hot and the second is that it is more or less swimsuit season so at least some of us are pretending to diet. What makes this recipe from Splenda special is not only are the mini cupcakes delicious, but they are frozen (taking care of the heat thing) AND made with Splenda so they are low sugar (taking care of the pretend diet thing). So there ya go, no excuses to NOT eat one. Or two.
Mini Cinnamon Coffee Cheesecakes
- 12 NABISCO® Ginger Snaps
- 2 tablespoons MAXWELL HOUSE® Naturally Decaffeinated Instant Coffee
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1 (8 ounce) container PHILADELPHIA® Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups COOL WHIP® Lite Whipped Topping
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners. Place one cookie in each paper cup. Set aside.
- Mix coffee granules and water in large bowl until coffee is dissolved. Add SPLENDA® Granulated Sweetener, cream cheese spread, vanilla and cinnamon. Beat with wire whisk until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon evenly over cookies in muffin pan. Top each cheesecake evenly with raspberries. Cover and freeze for 3 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving to soften slightly.