I’d like to thank Sassy Girlz for combining two of my favorite things – brownie like chocolate cake and Milk Way candy. Add some caramel cream cheese frosting and I am about in heaven. Pretty much nothing else needs to be said.
Milky Way Brownie Cupcakes
Makes about 24 cupcakes
- 1 Box Devil’s Food Chocolate Cake/Brownie Mix
- 1 Bag Milky Way Bites Candy
- 3 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Butter (softened)
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 TSP Vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- Line pans with cupcake liners.
- In a mixer, combine the box mix, eggs, sour cream, milk, butter and vanilla. Mix until it’s super smooth and lump free.
- Fill liners and plop 1 Milky Way Bites into each. Use a toothpick or tip of your finger to poke it down until completely covered. B
- Bake for 18-22 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
- Set those aside on cooling rack.
For the Caramel Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon caramel syrup
- 4-5 cups powdered sugar
Mix all the frosting ingredients until smooth. Frost cupcakes when they have cooled completely. Garnish with Milky Way Bites and drizzle with caramel sauce if desired.