A lot of us are extra busy this time of year with buying gifts, attending parties, decorating the house, and all sorts of other holiday related stuff. But that doesn’t mean we have to stop eating dessert, does it? No, it doesn’t. And that’s why I love these brownie cupcakes from Frugal Mom Eh! Just a brownie mix with two different kinds of minty gems added for extra zing. Oh, and remember, it will soon be Girl Scout Cookie time so save this for the Thin Mints you buy every year!
Double Mint Brownie Cupcakes
1 box brownie mix, prepared as directed
24 mini York Peppermint Patties
24 Andes mints
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare brownie mix as directed on box.
- Generously spray mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, covering the entire pan- not just the insides of the tin.
- Place 1 TBS batter in the bottom of each tin. Lightly press a York Peppermint patty in each tin. Top each mint with 1 tsp of brownie mix, and lightly spread until mint is covered.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until center is set.
- Remove from oven and immediately top with an Andes mint. Let sit for 1-2 minutes, then smooth with the back of a spoon. Remove from tin immediately and cool on wire rack.