I suppose these are really brownies that happen to be baked in a muffin tin using cupcake wrapper. But I’m ok with calling them cupcakes because, well, I CAN. Anyway, chocolate and cream cheese are always good together and this recipe from Food Recipes Miracles is super easy and will be a hit with the kids this summer. So whip up a batch and call them cupcake. No will argue with you because they will be too busy reaching for a second one to enjoy.
Cream Cheese Swirled Brownie Cupcake
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick), melted
- 1 can Hershey’s Syrup
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a muffin tin by either greasing over filling with muffin cups.
- Mix together one cup sugar, butter, syrup, eggs, and flour until smooth.
- Mix together the cream cheese, egg, 1/2 cup sugar, and extract.
- Pour brownie batter into muffin cups filling halfway.
- Pour cream cheese mixture over brownie mixture in muffin cups (1-2 teaspoons).
- Pour 1 teaspoon of brownie batter over the cream cheese mixture.
- Take a toothpick and swirl the mixtures together in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.