Wow! Chocolate, peanut butter and cheesecake in one package. Yes, that is chocolate ganache on top of a rich and delicious peanut butter cheesecake. In the Pink and Green calls these “mini” cheesecakes but I don’t think there is anything “mini” about them. They are perfection. The end.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
1 cup finely crushed chocolate graham crackers (or cookies)
3 tablespoons unsalted butter or margarine, melted
2 (8oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
½ cup peanut butter
⅔ cup granulated sugar + 1 tablespoon
1 tablespoon flour
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 (12oz.) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
½ cup heavy cream
¼ cup finely crushed peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cupcake pan with 12 paper liners.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the graham cracker (or cookie) crumbs and butter. Press crumbs onto the bottom of the cupcake liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, flour, and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed until well combined. Beat in eggs until well combined.
- Spoon cheesecake filling onto tops of crusts.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 18-22 minutes or until set on top but still soft. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Place chocolate chips and cream in small microwave safe bowl in microwave on high in 30 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until smooth.
- Spoon the chocolate on top of each cheesecake. Sprinkle nuts on top if desired.
- Refrigerate cheesecakes for at least 3 hours or overnight. Store cheesecakes in refrigerator.