You’re gonna love these! Who wouldn’t love cupcakes made of our favorite things – brownies, peanut butter cups and Oreos? What makes them even better is how EASY they are to make. Domesticated Academic calls these “Crack Brownies” and I can see why. They might, just might, last a day at my house.
Brownie Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes
What you’ll need:
- 1 family size 13×9 pan size brownie mix
- 12 oreos
- 12 reese’s peanut butter cups
- cupcake tin(s)
- cupcake liners
- Make brownie mix according to directions or however you like to make it. Set aside.
- Line cupcake tins with cupcake liners or use non-stick spray and spray them.
- Drop a tablespoon of brownie batter in the bottom of the cupcake liners.
- Take one oreo and place it in each cupcake liner.
- Remove the peanut butter cups from the package/liners and place one on top of each oreo.
- Repeat 12 times
- Top each cup with a spoonful of batter. Distribute evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 15-20 minutes.