Baseball has been a favorite way to enjoy summer for, well, a long time. Maybe the game moves so slow because it’s so hot? Ok, I made that up. But it’s the time of year for T-ball, little league, and professional baseball. And with Father’s Day coming up, lots of folks will be enjoying a game at a local park. If you have a picnic planned as well, this cute cupcake decorating idea from Bright Ideas will make dessert a bit more festive. You can decorate them with your favorite team’s colors by using different M&M’s. How cool is that?
Yield: Makes 24 Cupcakes.
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) yellow cake mix
- 1 ½ containers (12-oz) whipped vanilla frosting
- 2 cups M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies
- 2 12-cup muffin tins
- Paper cupcake liners
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2. Prepare the cake mix according to the directions on the package.
- 3. Line the muffin tins and fill each cup with 2/3 cup of batter. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool completely before spreading with whipped frosting.
- 4. Following the photograph, decorate the cupcakes with single color M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies to create the baseball seams.