Raking in the Savings had me at Nutella and cheesecake so the Oreo cookie crust and chocolate chips just added and extra bit of YUM. I don’t think there is really anything else to say. If you like Nutella and cheesecake, then you need to make these. The End.
Nutella Vanilla Cheesecake Cups
- 2 cups Oreo cookies, crushed
- 3-4 TBSP butter, melted
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, room temp
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1/8 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 TBSP vanilla
- 2 TBSP flour
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Pulse the Oreos in a blender until they are fine crumbs then mix them with melted butter and press into cupcake pan with liners.
- Mix the cream cheese & sugar until combined. Add your milk, cream, sour cream, vanilla, and flour & mix well. A stand mixer works great for this!
- Add the eggs slowly and mix until they are combined. Don’t overdo it!
- Pour about 2/3 of the batter into your cupcake tins and add some chocolate chips on top.
- Mix the remaining 1/3 of the batter with the Nutella and pour onto the chocolate chips.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until the middles are set.
- Chill overnight for the best flavor, but at least several hours.